Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 8, 2007, playlist with guest host Charlie Kohlhase

Smokey Robinson & Miracles - Going to a Go-Go
Marvin Gaye - Send for Me
Martha & Vandellas - I Got It Bad
Barbara Randolph - I Got a Feelin'
Four Tops - Love Is the Answer
Music Explosion - Little Bit of Soul
Bobby Fuller Four - The Magic Touch
Chocolate Watch Band - Don't Need Your Lovin'
Rolling Stones - If You Need Me
Walker Brothers - Don't Fight It
Wilson Pickett - I'm Gonna Cry (live version)
Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Gigin' Down 103rd
Sly & Family Stone - Underdog
O.V. Wright - Today I Sing the Blues
Aretha Franklin - Oh Me, Oh My
Bo Diddley - Pretty Thing
Jimmy Reed - Honest I Do
Muddy Waters - You Need Love
Yardbirds - Drinking Muddy Water
Kinks - Set Me Free
Hollies - Baby That's All
Zombies - You Make Me Feel Good
Captain Beefheart - I'm Glad
Invincibles - Heart Full of Love
Impressions - My Deceiving Heart
Billy Butler - Nevertheless (I Love You)
Jerry Butler - Windy City Soul
Bob Dylan - Obviously Five Believers
Byrds - This Wheel's on Fire
Turtles - Like a Rolling Stone
Johnny Rivers - Positively 4th Street
Solomon Burke - The Mighty Quinn
Dusty Springfield - What's It Gonna Be
Barbara Acklin - Love Makes a Woman
Supremes - Up the Ladder to the Rof
Junior Walker & All-Stars - Hip City, pt. 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home