Monday, November 21, 2005

November 21 Playlist w/ Host Bob Dubrow

Background music provided by Link Wray & The Wraymen - Slinky: The Epic Sessions '58-'61 (on the occasion of Link Wray's passing this month)

Set 01:
1. Country Joe & The Fish - 'Thursday/Eastern Jam" (I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-to-Die Rag 1967)
2. Grateful Dead - "Mountains of the Moon" (3/1/1969 from Fillmore West 1969)
3. The Shades of Darkness - "She Ain't Worth All That" (1967 from Psychedelic States: New York in the '60s Vol.1 compilation)
4. The Dagenites - "I'm Gonna Slide" (1966 from Psychedelic Unknowns Volume 3 compilation)
5. Kim Jung Mi - "(something in Korean)" (Now 1973)
6. Anonymous - "J. Rider" (Inside the Shadow 1976)
7. Improved Sound LTD - "It's You" (1967 from Diggin' For Gold Volume 1 compilation)

Set 02:
1. Spooky Tooth- "Evil Woman" (Spooky Two 1969)
2. Atomic Rooster - "Sleeping For Years" (Death Walks Behind You 1970)
3. Bloodrock - Sable and Pearl" (2 1971)
4. Jelly Bean Bandits - "Tapestries" (Jelly Bean Bandits 1967)
5. East of Eden - "Waterways" (Mercator Projected 1969)
6. Homer - "Dandelion Wine" (Homer 1970)

Set 03:
1. Branded X - "Society and Me" (1969 from Gravel Volume 2 compilation)
2. Toreros - "Come" (1966 from Diggin' For Gold Volume 2 compilation)
3. Barclay James Harvest - "She Said" (Once Again 1971)
4. Paul Kantner/Jefferson Starship - "Sunrise" (1970 acoustic demo bonus track from CD rerelease of Blows Against the Empire 2005)
5. Spirogyra - "The Furthest Point" (Bells, Boots and Shambles 1973)

Set 04:
1. The Band with Van Morrison - '4% Pantomine" (two 1971 previously unreleased outtakes from A Musical History box set 2005)
2. Link Wray - "I'm So Glad, I'm So Tired" (Beans and Fatback 1973)

1 Comments:

Blogger Madonaldo said...

I am Alecia used every single spell worker on the Internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Dr Abalaka); he does not advertise on the Internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the Internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as dr.abalaka@outlook.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more. his cell phone number 5182932141 !

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home