Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 12, 2008 with Eli Polonsky

My annual Valentines week edition of "Lost & Found", featuring the romantic side of the original psychedelic and folk-rock era.

(R) = By request

Bed music: Merl Saunders/Jerry Garcia - My Funny Valentine
01. The Zombies - I Love You
02. Country Joe & The Fish - Janis (R)
03. Janis Joplin - To Love Somebody (Live at Woodstock)
04. The Paupers - My Love Hides Your View (R)
05. Buffalo Springfield - Kind Woman
06. Poco - A Good Feelin' To Know
07. Steve Miller - Quicksilver Girl (R)
08. Jefferson Airplane - Today (R)
09. Jefferson Airplane - Comin' Back To Me
10. Grateful Dead - They Love Each Other (Live 1973)
11. Kingfish w/Bob Weir - Hypnotized
12. Boz Scaggs - We Were Always Sweethearts (R)
13. Bob Dylan - I Want You (R)
14. Eric Andersen - Is It Really Love At All
15. The Youngbloods - Sunlight (R)
16. Circus Maximus - The Wind (R)
17. Van Morrison - The Way Young Lovers Do (R)
18. The Seekers - A World Of Our Own (R)
19. Leon Russell - A Song For You (R)
20. The Faces w/Rod Stewart - Maybe I'm Amazed (R)
21. John Lennon - Love (R)
22. George Harrison - I'd Have You Anytime
23. Donovan - Wear Your Love Like Heaven (R)
24. Jethro Tull - Reasons For Waiting (R)
25. Young Rascals - It's Love (R)

That's all I had time for! I wish I had another hour or two for this theme, but two hours is the maximum limit for all shows on WMBR. Thanks very much for all the requests and e-mails, and sorry about any I didn't have time to get to.

Larry Miller will be here to bring back the original "FM underground radio" era on next Tuesday's "Lost & Found", and I'll be back in two weeks on the 26th. Your comments as well as suggestions for my upcoming shows are always welcome, feel free to get in touch!

Thanks for listening!
Eli Polonsky
eli@wmbr.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home