Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playlist For Wed 1/30/08 w/ Brother Wayne

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me – Brothers Of Hope

01. Billy Stewart – What Have I Done

02. Archie Bell & The Drells – Go For What You Know

03. The Ebonys – Don’t Knock Me

04. Johnny Daye – Good Time

05. Tyrone Davis – Need Your Lovin Every Day

06. Howard Tate – Plenty Love

07. Ernie K Doe – Dancin’ Man

08. Tommy Duncan – Dance, Dance, Dance

09. Mad Lads – No Time Like Right Now

10. Gary U.S. Bonds – I Can’t Use You In My Business

11. Otis Redding – Nobodys Fault But Mine

12. Little Ben & The Cheers – I Don’t Have To Cry

13. The Impressions – Say You Love Me

14. The Impressions – Soulful Love

15. Bobby Moore – Give Me Your Love Right Now

16. The Manhattans – I Can’t Stand For You To Leave Me

17. The Mark IV – Since God Made Woman

18. Syl Johnson – The Love You Left Behind

19. The Nightingales – I Don’t Wanna Be Like My Daddy

20. Betty Wright – One Thing Leads To Another

21. Bloodstone – Everybody Needs Love

22. Bobby Byrd – Never Get Enough

23. Jesse Hill - Naturally

24. Big John Hamilton – Pretty Girls

25. Nite-Liters – I Got Dreams To Remember

26. Buddy Miles – Life Is What You Make It Pt.1

27. Black Heat – No Time To Burn

28. Harvey Scales & The Seven Sounds – The Funky Yolk

29. Etta James – Tighten Up Your Own Thing

30. Joe Tex – I Don’t Play

31. Lloyd Price – Bad Conditions

32. Joe Simon – I Got A Whole Lot Of Lovin

33. Aretha Franklin - Soulville

34. Chubokos – Boogie The Devil In, Bump The Devil Out

35. The Flaming Ember – Robot In A Robot World

36. Shack – Watch The Dog

37. The Sinclayrs – You Came Along

38. Sugar Billy – Super Duper Love Pt.1

Outro: Maceo & All The Kings Men – A Funky Tale To Tell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home