Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 24 Playlist w/Brother Wayne

Intro: Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
01. Voices – Santa Claus Baby
02. Mamie Galore – I Wanna Be Your Radio
03. Johnnie Morrisette – I Sho’ Miss You Baby
04. Johnnie Morrisette – I Don’t Need Nobody But You
05. Joe Beck – Little Girl Take Your Time
06. Ernie & Jean Terrell – Grandpa’s House
07. Ricky Allen – I’m A Real Thankful Man
08. Jimmy Outler – Three Little Pigs
09. Jimmy (Soul) Clark – Tell Her
10. Jerry Townes – You Are My Sunshine
11. Hott Snow – Let Nature Take Its Course
12. Robert Moore – Can’t Help Myself
13. T.V. Mama Jean – Women’s Liberation
14. Kenny Fickens – You Got It
15. Jo Jo & The Outcasts – Whole Lot Of Woman
16. Jimmy & Eddie – Stop, Think It Over
17. Ann Sexton – You Can’t Win
18. Irene Scott – Everyday Worries
19. Exciters – Life, Love, Peace
20. Don Covay – Gonna Send You Back To Your Mama
21. Eddie Bo – Check Your Bucket Pt.1
22. Vernon Garrett – You Blew My Mind
23. Bobby Byrd – Funky Soul #1 Pt.1
24. Ann Sexton – It’s All Over But The Shouting
25. Alvin Cash – Funky 69’
26. Leah Dawson & Choker Campbell Orch. – Mechanical Man
27. J.J. Barnes – Chains Of Love
28. Sidney Joe Qualls – How Can You Say Goodbye
29. Jerry Butler – Ain’t Understanding Mellow
30. Darrow Fletcher – Little Girl
31. Johnny Moore – Thank You Baby
32. Fred Johnson – I Need Love (I Need Your Love)
33. Counts – Thinking Single
34. Jackie Moore – A One Woman’s Man
35. Sugar Billy – Keep Movin’ On
36. King Hannibal – Wake Up
37. Santa’s Got a Funky Bag
38. Johnny Moore – Haven’t I Been Good To You
39. Harvey & Ann – What Can You Do Now
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home