Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Playlist for 11/21/07

Your Host: Brother Wayne

01. (Intro) Black Out – Wess & The Airdales

02. I’m Hungry – Johnnie Morrisette

03. Recipe For Peace – Bobby Patterson

04. Words To My Song – Dry Bread

05. Loves Street And Fools Road – Solomon Burke

06. Soul Flow – Paul Kelly

07. (Bed) I’m Gonna Make You Love Me – The Brothers Of Hope

08. Tighten Up “Live” – Maceo & The James Brown Band

09. Gimmie Some Skin – Frank Penn

10. Don’t Spill The Wine – High Society Brothers

11. I Feel An Urge Comin’ On – Lee “Shot” Williams

12. Soul Travellin” – Gary Byrd

13. Set It Out – Detroit Emeralds Feat. A.C. Tilmon

14. Clean Up Man – Jimmy “Bo” Horne

15. I Get A Groove – Thomas East & The Fabulous Playboys

16. Don’t Leave Her – Little Milton Campbell

17. It Hurts So Good – Kathy Love & The Four Shades Of Black

18. Planets Of Life – The Whispers

19. What Ever Your Sign Pt.1 - Prophecy

20. Superfly Meets Shaft – John & Earnest

21. Funky Black Man - Earnest Jackson

22. I’ve Come A Long Ways – Jerry Washington

23. Every Brother Aint A Brother – Gary Byrd

24. A Lover Was Born – Lee Dorsey

25. Love The Life You Live – Kool & The Gang

26. A Town Called Nowhere – Skip Mahoney & The Casuals

27. Black Conversation – Rhythm Masters

28. Who Got The Number – Pigmeat Markham

29. Across The Tracks – Maceo & The Macks

30. Bitter Tears – Mind Readers

31. I’m In Love – Lee “The Burner” Austin

32. Kumbo Comin’ - Afrique

33. Shake A Poo Poo – Chet “Poison” Ivey

34. We Got Our Thing Together – Cliff Nobels

35. Streaking – Crown Heights Affair

36. They Git Down – Lloyd Price Orchestra

37. I Gotta Pack My Bags – Ernie K Doe

38. Tighten Up – The Bamboos

Happy Thanksgiving, See Ya Next Week !!

Bro. Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home