Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Summer of Soul [Pt. 5] on 6/29/06 w/ CdV

Intro: "The Dap Walk" - Eddie & the Top Notes

Clarence 'Frogman' Henry - "Ain't Got No Home"
Sam Cooke - "Medley: It's All Right/For Sentimental Reasons"
Bettye Swann - "Don't Let It Happen to Us"
Jimmy James & the Vagabonds - "This Heart of Mine"
Lee Moses - "Time and Place"
Lee Dorsey - "My Old Car"
Otis Smith - "Let Her Go"
Margie Joseph - "It's Growing"
John Fred & the Playboys - "Love Comes In Time"
Geno Washington & the Ram Jam Band - "If This Is Love"
Joe Perkins - "I Know What You're Up To"
Otis Redding - "I Love You More Than Words Can Say"
The Flirtations - "Nothing But a Heartache"
Billy Keene - "Losers Win Sometimes"
The Purify Brothers - "Untie Me"
Bobby Womack - "How Does It Feel"
Lonzine Cannon - "Quit While I'm Ahead"
Bettye LaVette - "Let Me Down Easy"
Percy Sledge - "Baby, Baby, Baby"
Candy & the Kisses - "The 81"
Otis Redding - "Coffee and Cigarettes"
Percy Wiggins - "Book of Memories"
The Staple Singers - "Going Away"
Ruth Brown - "Teardrops From My Eyes"
The Soul Clan - "That's How It Feels"
The Clovers - "Young Blood"
Johnny Jenkins - "Sick and Tired"
Aaron Neville - "Over You"
Sly & the Family Stone - "Love City"
Dusty Springfield - "No Easy Way Down"
Ray Charles - "Drown In My Own Tears"
Sam & Dave - "You Left Your Water Running"
Grand Prix's - "You Drive Me Crazy"
New Cymbals - "I Will Always Love You"
Baby Lloyd - "I Need Love"
Otis Redding - "Something Is Worrying Me"
The Continental Four - "The Way I Love You"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home