Saturday, January 28, 2006

January 27th Playlist for Christopher Vyce

Intro: "About Noon" - The Mar-Kays

The Real Kids - "All Kindsa Girls"
The Saints - "Kissin' Cousins"
Lou Reed - "I Love You"
The Wailers - "Bama Lama Bama Loo"
5 Gentlemen - "L.S.D. 25"
Capt. Beefheart and his Magic Band - "Who Do You Think You're Foolin'?"
Frijid Pink - "Crying Shame"
Mothers of Invention - "What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body?"
The Fugs - "I Couldn't Get High"
Herman's Hermits - "Ace, King, Queen, Jack"
Mott the Hoople - "Honaloochie Boogie"
The Hollies - "You Need Love"
The Senate - "Summertime"
The Action - "Come Around"
T. Rex - "Mambo Sun"
Colin Blunstone - "She Loves the Way They Love Her"
Dusty Springfield - "No Easy Way Down"
Randy Burns - "I Like to Sleep Late in the Morning"
Emmit Rhodes - "You Take the Dark Out of the Night"
Elroy Dietzel and the Rhythm Bandits - "Rockin' Bones"
Paul Butterfield Blues Band - "Lovin' Cup"
Elmore James - "Shake Your Moneymaker"
Jimmy Lee Williams - "See Here Woman"
The Yardbirds - "Lost Woman"
Graham Gouldman - "For Your Love"
The Flamin' Groovies - "Next One Crying"
Bunker Hill - "The Girl Can't Dance"
Blues Image - "Love is the Answer"
The Kinks - "Brainwashed"
The Rockin' Ramrods - "I'll Be On My Way"
Demon Fuzz - "Disillusioned"
Swamp Dogg - "Complications #5"
The Remains - "I Believe in You"
The Hot Dogs - "Let Me Look at You"
The Mugwumps - "I Don't Wanna Know"
The Band - "It Makes No Difference"
Badfinger - "I Can't Take It"
Sir Douglas Quintet - "Mendocino"
Colin Blunstone - "I Want Some More"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home