Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 20th Playlist for Christopher Vyce

Intro: "About Noon" - The Mar-Kays

Eddie Bo - "Tell It Like It Is"
Darrell Banks - "Open the Doors of Your Heart"
The Untouchables - "You're on Top"
Wendy Rene - "What Will Tomorrow Bring?"
Jackie and the Starlights - "I Found Out Too Late"
Wilson Pickett - "Lord Pity Us All"
Ann Peebles - "Part Time Love"
James and Bobby Purify - "So Many Reasons"
Bettye Lavette - "You'll Never Change"
James Carr - "Pourin' Water on a Drownin' Man"
Baby Ray - "What Am I Living For?"
Candi Staton - "Best Thing You Ever Had"
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - "How Do I Let a Good Man Down?"
O.V. Wright - "When You Took Your Love From Me"
The Falcons - "You're So Fine"
Bobby Patterson - "Then You'll Know"
Little Johnnie Taylor - "Zig Zag Lightning"
Nathaniel Meyer - "I Want Love and Affection (Not the House of Correction)"
R.B. Greaves - "Oh, When I Was a Boy"
Clarence Reid - "Fools Are Not Born"
Little Joe and the Thrillers - "Peanuts and Popcorn"
Cream - "Outside Woman Blues"
Big Bill Broonzy - "When Things Go Wrong"
North Mississippi Allstars - "Station Blues"
Scott Dunbar - "Little Liza Jones"
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band - "Last Hope's Gone"
Mattie May Thomas - "Dangerous Blues"
Alton Ellis - "What Does It Take to Win Your Love?"
Hopeton Lewis - "Groovin'"
B.B. Seaton - "Baby I Know"
Ken Boothe - "Ain't No Sunshine"
Bill Withers - "Kissing My Love"
Wilson Pickett - "I Found True Love"
Jimmy Ruffin - "Gonna Give Her All the Love I've Got"
Lou Johnson - "Please Stay"
Howard Tate - "The Bitter End"
Eddie Holman - "I Love You"
Chuck Willis - "Bless Her Heart"
The Tymes - "What Would I Do?"
Wilson Pickett - "I'm in Love"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home