Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lost & Found Goes Bats!

Well, sort of. This coming Monday, August 18th, I will be performing double duty spinning sounds from the '60s and '70s by hosting my usual alternate Monday Lost & Found block show...and then returning to the airwaves in the evening to fill in for Laura Wilson on her long-running Bats in the Belfry show from 8-10pm. Here is the program guide description of Laura's show:

"Moody, dark, atmospheric, brooding; Mistress Laura's own special blend of gothic and ethereal music from all over the world, USA, and Boston. Beginning with ancient music and chant, to the newest gothic rock, darkwave, and dark ambient."

My take will be a bit different, as I seek out some dark and brooding music from that Lost & Found era of musical time. And yes, that is likely to include at least one song by The Doors.

Hope you can join me!

--Bob Dubrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home