Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Playlist For 4/23/08 Waynesday

Intro: Stanley Turrentine - Spooky

01. Joe Simon – Long Hot Summer

02. Brothers Two – Boogaloo Party

03. Lavelle Hardy – Don’t Lose Your Groove

04. Bobby Sansome – This Is It

05. Ray Charles & Jimmy Lewis – If It Wasn’t For Bad Luck

06. Big John Hamilton – Pretty Girls

07. B.B. King – The B.B. Jones

08. Mighty Joe Young - Henpecked

09. Precisions – Soon Be Gone

10. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I Promise To Wait

11. Temptations – You Got My Soul On Fire

12. Ray Charles – Living For The City

13. Joey Morant – Chicken Talk

14. Roosevelt Grier – Lover Set Me Free

15. Ernie K. Doe – Dancin’ Man

16. Harmonica Fats – Mind Your Own Business

17. Harold Burrage – Things Aint What They Used To Be

18. Freddie Hughes – Send My Baby Back

19. Impressions – I Have Lost

20. Eddie Holman – Four Walls

21. O’Jays – Don’t You Know A True Love

22. Mind Readers – Bitter Tears

23. Alder Ray Black – Put Your Trust In Me

24. Big John Hamilton – Big Bad John

25. Coasters – Lovey Dovey

26. Roy Milton – I Want To Go

27. Barbara George – You Talk About Love

28. Velvettes – A Bird In The Hand

29. Lea Roberts – Love On My Mind

30. I.A.P. Co. – Check Yourself

31. Jean Wells – Can’t You Feel It

32. Charles Allen – Winter Man

33. Clarence Reid – See Through

34. Rufus Thomas – Love Trap

35. Peoples Choice – That’s The Way I Know

36. Marva Whitney – This Girls In Love

37. Jimmy Jackson – I’d Love You To Want Me

38. Chambers Brothers – I’m All Strung Out Over You

Outro: Soul Song – Shirley Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home