Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesdays WIth Larry: Playlist

Between the Covers: matching cover versions with the originals.

Beatles/ Larry Williams: “Slow Down”
Manfred Mann/ The Exciters: “Doo Wah Diddy”
Searchers/ Jackie De Shannon: “Needles and Pins”
Moody Blues/ Bessie Banks: “Go Now”

Beatles/ Arthur Alexander: “Anna”
Peter & Gordon/ Del Shannon: “I Go To Pieces”
Linda Ronstadt/ Betty Everett: “You’re No Good”

Beatles/ Dr. Feelgood and the Interns: “Mr. Moonlight”
Mamas and Papas/ the 5 Royales: “Dedicated To The One I Love”
The Kingsmen/ Richard Berry: “Louie Louie”

The Animals/ John Lee Hooker: “ Boom Boom”
The Yardbirds/ Bo Diddley: “I’m A Man”
The Human Beinz/ the Isley Brothers: “Nobody But Me”

The Young Rascals/ the Olympics: “Good Lovin’”
The McCoys/ the Vibrations: “Hang on (My Girl) Sloopy”
The Rolling Stones/ Irma Thomas: “Time Is On My Side”

Maria Muldaur ticket giveaway (clue: maiden name was D’Amato)
Maria w/ the Kweskin Jugband: “I’m A Woman”
Maria Muldaur: “Don’t You Feel My Leg”

Geoff & Maria Muldaur w/ Kweskin Jug Band: “Chevrolet”

Say that was fun, wasn’t it? Eli next week, then me on the 29th with (maybe) a Sgt. Pepper tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home