Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31, 2008, playlist with host Alex McNeil

My guest d.j. today was Chuck Levin, who generously pledged for air time during our 2007 Fundraising Drive.
01. Petula Clark - Downtown
02. Gerry & Pacemakers - Ferry Cross the Mersey
03. Vogues - Five O'Clock World
04. Four Seasons - Let's Hang On
05. Bob Newhart - Abe Lincoln vs. Madison Avenue
06. Mary Wells - Two Lovers
07. Chiffons - He's So Fine
08. Martha & Vandellas - Quicksand
09. Marvin Gaye - You're a Wonderful One
10. Friends of Distinction - Love Or Let Me Be Lonely
11. Ikettes - I'm So Thankful
12. Drifters - I Don't Want to Go On Without You
13. Robert John - If You Don't Want My Love
14. Olympics - Same Old Thing
15. Allman Brothers Band - Every Hungry Woman
16. Savoy Brown - I'm Crying
17. New York Rock & Roll Ensemble - Fields of Joy
18. Stevie Wonder - You And I
19. Traffic - Who Knows What Tomorrow May Bring
20. Procol Harum - A Christmas Camel
21. Beatles - No Reply (alt. version)
22. Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball
23. T-Bones - No Matter What Shape Your Stomach's In
24. Roy Head & Traits - Treat Her Right
25. Monkees - The Girl I Knew Somewhere
26. Sly & Family Stone - Stand
27. Hombres - Let It Out
28. Steppenwolf - Hey Lawdy Mama
29. Harry Chapin - Taxi
30. Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
31. Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home