Friday, November 28, 2008

November 27, 2008, Playlist

Happy Thanksgiving! Today's host was Leigh Cochran, longtime Lost & Found d.j. in years past.
01. Rolling Stones - Everybody Needs Somebody
02. Beatles - Bad Boy
03. Byrds - Chimes of Freedom
04. Smothers Brothers - Chocolate
05. Nick Lowe - Let's Eat
06. Cab Calloway - Everybody Eats When They Come to My House
07. Mary Wells - He's the One
08. Crystals - Girls Can Tell
09. Shirelles - Baby It's You
10. Ike & Tina Turner - I'm Movin' On
11. Electric Flag - Wine
12. Love - Alone Again Or
13. Country Joe & Fish - Streets of Your Town
14. Gil Scott-Heron - Washington D.C.
15. Weird Al Yancovic - Eat It
16. Dolly Parton - Chicken Every Sunday
17. Woody Guthrie - Keep My Skillet Good and Greasy
18. Kinky Friedman - Catfish
19. Marianne Faithfull - What Was Sent
20. Kinky Friedman - Bananas and Cream
21. Youngbloods - That's How Strong My Love Is
22. McGarrigle Sisters - I Eat Dinner
23. Junior Walker & All-Stars - Home Cookin'
24. Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep. Mountain High
25. Ike & Tina Turner - I'll Never Need More Than This
26. Walker Brothers - Make It Easy on Yourself
27. Tim Buckley - I've Been Out Walkin'
28. Donovan - Everlasting Sea
29. Bill Cosby - A Nut in Every Car
30. Guy Clark - Texas Cookin'
31. Neil Sedaka - A Little Lovn'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home