Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Playlist for Waynesday 10/08/08

Intro: Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
01. Syl Johnson – I Only Have Love
02. Mack Rice – Love’s A Mother Brother
03. Inez & Charlie Fox – Baby, Give It To Me
04. Bobby Bland – Shape Up Or Ship Out
05. Lowell Fulsom – No Hard Feelings
06. Z.Z. Hill – You Got What I Need
07. Charles Brimmer – Just Another Morning
08. Curtis Mayfield – Hard Times
09. Chosen Few – Do Your Thing
10. Isaac Hayes – Do Your Thing
11. John Cougar Mellencamp – Cold Sweat
12. Steve Soul – Soul President
13. Gary Byrd – Soul Travellin’
14. Fatback Band – Put Your Love In My Tender Care
15. Al King – I Can’t Understand
16. Kelly Brothers – Crystal Blue Persuasion
17. Red Holt Unlimited – I Shot The Sheriff
18. Bill Cosby – Hooray For The Salvation Army Band
19. George Jackson – Willie Lump Lump
20. Obe Jessie & The Seeds Of Freedom – Who’s The Blame
21. King Hannibal – The Old Ball Game
22. Oscar Toney Jr. – Is It Because I’m Black
23. Exciters – Cleo’s Back
24. Chubukos – House Of The Rising Funk
25. Shades Of Joy – Flute In A Quarry
26. Tower Of Power – Only So Much Oil In The Ground
27. Candi Staton – As Long As He Takes Care Of Home
28. Eddie Floyd – Bring It Home To Me
29. Alder Ray Black – Put Your Trust In Me
30. Betty Adams – Make It Real
31. Harmon Bethea – Talking About The Boss And I
32. Thelma Jones – Mr. Fix It
33. Wilson Pickett – She’s Lookin’ Good
34. Jr.Walker & The All Stars – Pucker Up Butter Cup
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home