Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October 1st Playlist w/host Brother Wayne

Spotlight On Norman Whitfield Today

(*) Indicates tracks written & produced by Norman Whitfield

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me – Brothers Of Hope
01. Buckner Brothers – Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
02. Little Milton – I Know What I Want
03. Ray Charles – Tired Of My Tears
04. Bill Coday – Get Your Lie Straight
05. Geater Davis – My Love Is So Strong For You
06. Alvin Robinson – You Brought My Heart Down To My Knees
07. Jimmy Ruffin – Don’t You Miss Me A Little Bit Baby*
08. Gladys Knight & The Pips – You’re My Everything*
09. Jimmy Ruffin – I Want Her Love*
10. Marvin Gaye – I Can’t Forget You*
11. Gladys Knight & The Pips – You Need Love Like I Do*
12. Marvin Gaye – End Of Our Road*
13. Undisputed Truth – I’m A Fool For You*
14. Temptations – You Set My Soul On Fire*
15. James Brown – Bring It Up
16. Interpretations – Trippin”
17. Popcorn Wylie – Funky Rubberband
18. Thunder & Lightning – Bumpin” Bus Stop
19. Kool & The Gang – Can’t Stop
20. Lyn Collins – Me And My Baby Got Our Own Thing Goin On
21. S.O.U.L. – The Joneses Pt.1
22. Fabulous Counts – Get Down People
23. Bill Cosby - Ursalena
24. Joe Tex – Chicken Crazy
25. Naturals – Young Generation
26. Creative Funk - Funk Power
27. Fontella Bass – It Sure Is Good
28. Gloria Walker – Need Of You
29. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – I’ve Got To Let You Go*
30. Little Richard – Try Some Of Mine
31. Tyrone Davis – We Got A Love No One Can Deny
32. Z.Z. Hill – Everybody Has To Cry Sometime
33. Kolettes – Just How Much (Can One Heart Take)
34. Arthur Conley – Put Our Love Together
35. Chuck Bernard – Got To Get A Hold Of Myself
36. Redd Holt Unlimited – I Shot The Sheriff
37. Larry Williams – Short Fat Fannie
38. Little Richard – She’s Together
39. Larry Williams – Bonie Maronie
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home