Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15th Playlist w/host Brother Wayne

Intro: Brothers Of Hope – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
01. Marvels – Voo Dou Hurt
02. Shelly Shoop & The Shakers – Fair Shake
03. Robbie Montgomery – Crazy In Love
04. Orlons – Ain’t Comin’ Back
05. Chyvonne Scott – I’m Movin’ On
06. Ella & Buddy Johnson - I Don't Want Nobody Else
07. Patti LaBelle & The Bluebells – He’s My Man
08. Sweet Inspirations – Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday
09. Soul Sisters – I Won’t Be Your Fool No More
10. Mirettes – In The Midnight Hour
11. Betty Everett – It’s Been A Long Time
12. Gladys Knight & The Pips – I Got Myself A Good Man
13. Ike & Tina Turner – Anything You Wasn’t Born With
14. Fontella Bass & Bobby McClure – Don’t Mess Up A Good Thing
15. Ike & Tina Turner – Contact High
16. Little Richard – Dew Drop Inn
17. Coasters – Wild One
18. Otis & Carla – Knock On Wood
19. Darryl Banks – Whatcha’ Got For Me
20. Solomon Burke – I Said I Was Sorry
21. Stevie Wonder – You Met Your Match
22. Dyke & The Blazers – Funky Walk Pts.1&2
23. Manhattans – Back Up
24. O’Jays – Shattered Man
25. Mel & Tim – I’ve Got Puredee
26. Jackie Wilson – It’s All Over
27. Globetrotters – Everybody Needs Love
28. Sam & Dave – Knock It Out Of The Park
29. Les Cooper & The Soul Rockers – Owe Baby
30. Tommy Hunt – I’m Searching For My Baby
31. Ernie K. Doe – Little Marie
32. Marva Josie – Crazy Stockings
33. Manhattans – Manhattan Stomp
34. Dancers – Big Willie’s Drum
35. Jeanne & The Darlings – Soul Girl
36. Buckner Brothers – A Change Is Gonna Come
37. David Ruffin – Baby I’ve Got It
38. Gloria Walker – Talking About My Baby
39. Charmels – As Long As I Got You
40. Lords – Since I Fell For You
41. Hetti Lloyd – If You Can’t Satisfy
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home