Thursday, June 05, 2008

Playlist for Waynesday 6/4/08

Intro: Kool & The Gang – Chocolate Buttermilk
01. Archie Bell & The Drells – Tighten Up Pt.2
02. Wilson Pickett – Stag-O-Lee
03. James Boys – The Mule
04. Bobby Bland – I Can’t Stop Singing
05. Chubby Checker & Dee Dee Sharp – Do You Love Me
06. Otis Clay – I Gotta Find A Way
07. Tony Fox – (I’ve Got To) Do It To It
08. Roscoe Gordon – Jesse James
09. Arthur Conley – Whole Lot Of Woman
10. Lee Eldred - Recuperating
11. Tommy Hunt – Searching For My Baby
12. Sonny Warner – Bell Bottom Blue Jeans
13. Little Milton – Drifting Drifter
14. Jay Lewis - Oh
15. Esther Phillips – Tonight I’ll Be Staying Here With You
16. Mirettes – To Love Somebody
17. Raelettes – I Want To Thank You
18. Shorty Long – Your Love Is Amazing
19. Fantastic Four - I’m Falling In Love
20. Eddie Floyd – Lay Your Lovin’ On Me
21. Eddie Floyd – Woodman
22. Alvin Robinson – You Brought My Heart Right Down To My Knees
23. Johnny Thompson - Mainsqueeze
24. Bobby Byrd – If You Got A Love Hold On To It
25. Betty Wright – If You Ain’t Got It
26. United 8 – Goin’ Uptown To Get Down
27. James Brown – My Part/Make It Funky Pt.3
28. Kool & The Gang – Funky Granny
29. Pace-Setters – Push On Jesse Jackson
30. Soul Tornados – Go For Yourself
31. Doug Clark & The Hot Nuts – Baby, Let Me Bang Your Box Pt.1
32. Big Boy Myles – Hickory, Dickory, Dock
33. Hal Driggers – Brown Baggin’
34. Dyke & The Blazers - Uhh
35. Bob Freenly – Up In Here
36. Wilson Pickett – Night Owl
37. R.B. Hudman – Look At Granny Run Run
38. Staple Singers – Power Of Love
39. Tommy Young – I Remember
40. Ice Man’s Band – It’s Down To That
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home