Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playlist for Waynesday 6/11/08

Intro: One G Plus 3 - Summertime
01. Kool & The Gang – Good Times (CD)
(Kool & The Gang - Millenium Collection)
02. Exit 9 – I Love You Completely (CD)
(Exit 9 - Straight Up)
03. Sugarman 3 – Promise Land(CD)
(Sugarman 3 - Pure Cane Sugar)
04. Al Trahan - Can I Feel It (CD)
(Funk Power, Black Power)
05. Sonny Charles – Alright In The City
06. Meters – Good Old Funky Music
07. Bo Diddley – Stop The Pusher (CD)
(Bo Diddley - Drive By, Tales Of The Funk Dimension)
08. Over Night Low – The Witch Doctor (CD)
(King Funk)
09. Shorty Long – Ain’t No Justice
10. Jackie Wilson – Didn’t I
11. Laura Lee – Wedlock Is A Padlock
12. Jackie Moore – Here I Am
13. Big John Hamilton – Big Bad John
14. Unifics – It’s A Groovy World
15. Impressions – Ain’t Got Time
16. Bo Diddley – I Don’t Like You (CD)
(Bo Diddley - Drive By, Tales Of The Funk Dimension)
17. Leroy & The Drivers – Goin’ To See My Baby(CD)
(Sound Of Funk Vol.1)
18. Soul Brothers Six – Let Me Do What We Ain’t Doin” (CD)
(Soul Brothers Six)
19. Silky Vincent – Funky World Pt.1 (CD)
(Westbound Funk)
20. Vera Hamilton – But I Ain’t No More (G.S.T.S.K.D.T.S.) (CD)
(Johnny Otis & Friends - Watts Funky)
21. Don Gardner & Dee Dee Ford – Don’t You Worry
22. Mad Lads – Come Closer To Me
23. Lee Williams – I Love You More
24. Bobby Womack – Baby, You Ought To Think It Over
25. Sims Twins – There’s Something Hanging On Your Mind
26. Tony Fox – I Dream One Day
27. Andre Williams – Cadillac Jack
28. Hank Ballard – Thrill On The Hill
29. Jackie Wilson – Do It The Right Way
30. Tony Fox – Everybody’s Got A Thing Going On
31. Bo Diddley – Bite You (CD)
(Bo Diddley - Drive By, Tales Of The Funk Dimension)
32. Jimmy Castor – Magic Saxophone
33. Roosevelt Matthews – Tighten Up Tighter (CD)
(King Funk)
34. Soul Sisters – I Can’t Stand It
35. Chris Jones – I’m The Man (CD)
(Sound Of Funk Vol.1)
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home