Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playlist For 6/25/08 Waynesday

Intro: Summertime – One G Plus3
01. Don Gardner Orchestra – Dog Eat Dog
02. Ike & Tina Turner – You Weren’t Ready (For My Love)
03. Ruby & The Party Gang – Ruby, Shut Your Mouth
04. Vernon Garrett – Second To None
05. Marvin Gaye – How Can I Forget
06. Syl Johnson – Ode To Soul Man
07. Howard Tate – That’s What Happens
08. Joe Tex – That’s Your Baby
09. Fats Domino – The Lady In Black
10. Billy Stewart – To Love To Love
11. Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens – Green Eyes
12. Jackie Wilson – It’s All Over
13. Joe Simon – Moon Walk Pt.1
14. Mel & Tim - Don’t Mess With My Money, My Honey, Or My Woman
15. Barbara Lynn – I’m One Man Woman
16. Kenya Collins & Mac Simmons – We're Both Looking For The Same Thing
17. Paul Kelly – Let Your Love Come Down
18. Freddie Scott – Never You Mind
19. Fontella Bass - Leave It In The Hands Of Love
20. Fantastic Four – As Long As The Feeling Is There
21. Holidays – No Greater Love
22. Little Milton – Don’t Leave Her
23. Joe Tex – You Keep Her
24. Johnny Thunder & Ruby Winters – Make Love To Me
25. Solomon Burke – I Got To Tell It
26. Joe Frazier – Knock On Wood
27. Ed Robinson - Everything I Do
28. Darnell Simpkins & The Family Tree – The Whip Pt.1
29. Syl Johnson – Annie Got Hot Pants Power Pt.1
30. Jackie Lee – Glory Of Love
31. Laura Lee – Need To Be Loved
32. Gene Chandler - Suicide
33. Mary Wells – If You Can’t Give Her Love (Give Her Up)
34. Mel & Tim – Good Guys Only Win In The Movies
35. Leons Creation - Love
36. James & Bobby Purify – What’s Better Than Love
37. Geater Davis – I Know My Baby Loves Me
38. Betty Swann – I Can’t Let You Break My Heart
Outro; Shirley Scott – Soul Song

Look Out For The Super Funk Show Next Week!!

Bro. Wayne

1 Comments:

Blogger thaihaitee said...

How can i listen to this or download the mix? thank

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home