Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playlist For Wed 4/9/08 w/Brother Wayne

Intro: Stanley Turrentine - Spooky

01. Marvin Gaye - I Can’t Forget You
02. J.J. Barnes - Don’t Bring Me No Bad News
03. Judy Clay - Do You Think That’s Right
04. Ernie K Doe - I Gotta Pack My Bags
05. Andre Williams - Pearl Time
06. Margie Hendrix - I Call You Lover……
07. Tommy Tucker - There’s A Whole Lot Of Fun……
08. Johnny Otis - Country Girl
09. Sam & Dave - I’m Not An Indian Giver
10. Syl Johnson - The Love You Left Behind
11. Earl Foster - Jodine
12. Johnny Taylor - Stop Teasin’ Me
13. James & Bobby Purify - What’s Better Than Love
14. Z.Z. Hill - You Got What I Need
15. Barbara Acklin - Seven Days Of Night
16. Honey Cone - Ace In The Hole
17. Raelettes - I Want To Thank You
18. Little Ben & The Cheers - I Don’t Have To Cry
19. Jay Lewis - Oh
20. Vernon Garrett - Second To None
21. Georgie Flame - Daytime Friend, Nightime Lover
22. Jae Mason - A Song For The People
23. Gene Dozier & The Brotherhood - One For Bess
24. Other Brothers - Hole In The Wall
25. Hank Jacobs - So Far Away
26. Dancers - Big Willies Drum
27. Cold Blood - I’m A Good Woman
28. Jackie Wilson - The Who Who Song
29. Mel & Tim - I’ve Got Puredee
30. Joe Tex - You Said A Bad Word
31. Etta James - Fire
32. Peoples Choice - I Likes To Do It
33. Raelettes - One Room Paradise
34. Andrew Brown - One For Liz
35. Sam & Dave - Baby, Baby, Don’t Stop Now
36. Marvin Gaye - Need Your Lovin’
37. Jackie Moore - Clean Up Your Own Backyard
38. Tommy Hunt - Searchin’ For My Baby
39. Arthur Conley - Run On
40. Black Heat - No Time To Burn
Outro: Shirley Scott - Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home