Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Playlist for Wed 3/19/08 w/Brother Wayne

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me - Brothers Of Hope

01. Lamp Sisters – No Cure For The Blues

02. Yvonne Fair – Say Yeah Yeah

03. Don Gardner – There’s Nothing I Want To Do

04. Soul Clan – Soul Meeting

05. Bobby Bland – I Can’t Stop Singing

06. Chubby Checker & Dee Dee Sharp – Do You Love Me

07. Stevie Wonder – You Met Your Match

08. Wilson Pickett – Toe Hold

09. Ray Charles – Hey Mister

10. Patti Labelle & The Bluebells – He’s My Man

11. Tommy Hunt – I Need A Woman Of My Own

12. Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown – Hold On, I’m Comin’

13. Bobby Bland – Keep On Lovin’ Me

14. Valentinos – I Can Understand It Pt.1

15. Big John Hamilton – Take This Hurt Off Me

16. Impressions – I Think I’ve Lost

17. J.J. Barnes – Say It

18. Roscoe Robinson – Oowee Baby I Love You

19. Bobby Marchan – Shake Your Tamborine

20. Lee Rogers – I’m A Pratical Guy

21. Buddy Miles – Hear No Evil

22. Bull & The Matadors – Move With The Groove

23. Billy Butler – Sweet Woman

24. Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown – Never Had It So Good

25. Esquires – No Doubt About It

26. Curtis Mayfield – Beautiful Brother Of Mine

27. Chambers Brothers - Funky

28. New Birth – Come Back Into My Life Pt.1

29. Carolyn Franklin – Chain Reaction

30. Big John Hamilton – If You’re Lookin’ For A Fool

31. Lee Dorsey – Wonder Woman

32. Chubby Checker & Dee Dee Sharp – One More Time

33. Friday, Saturday, Sunday – Potato Salad

34. Gene Chandler – No Peace, No Satisfaction

35. Marvin Gaye – Need Your Lovin’

36. Roy Carrier & The Night Rockers – Strokin”

37. Kool & The Gang – Good Times

38. Staple Singers – Let’s Get Together

Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home