Friday, March 28, 2008

Playlist For 3/26/08 w/ Brother Wayne

01. Junior Walker – Move & Groove
02. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Satisfied Feeling
03. Soul Sisters – I Won’t Be Your Fool No More
04. Charlie & Inez Foxx – Count The Days
05. Jimmy Hughes – It Aint What You’ve Got
06. Johnny Sayles – Don’t Turn Your Back On Me
07. Peoples Choice – Let Me Do My Thing
08. Ollie & The Nightingales - Girl, You Make My Heart Sing
09. Jimmy Holiday – Love Me One More Time
10. Little Milton – Poor Man
11. Barbara & The Uniques – You’re Gonna Make Me Cheat On You
12. Freddie Hughes – Natural Man
13. Mack Rice – Coal Man
14. Fantastic Four – I’m Falling In Love
15. Supremes – Oh, Be My Love
16. Rodger Collins – Caught Up In Your Love
17. Shorty Billups – I Won’t Be Around
18. Vernon & Jewell – Long And Lonely Nights
19. Maxine Brown – Since I Found You
20. Martha & The Vandellas – Bless You
21. Billy Stewart – We’ll Always Be Together
22. Freddie Scott – You Got What I Need
23. Israel Tolbert – Shake Your Big Hips
24. Mitty Collier – Do It With Confidence
25. Jerry Washington – Baby, Don’t Leave Me
26. Soul Searchers – It’s All In Your Mind
27. Alvin Cash – Saddle Up
28. Marvin Gaye – End Of Our Road
29. Labelle – Morning Much Better
30. Bill Cosby – Hooray For The Salvation Army Band
31. Buddy Miles – Life Is What You Make It Pt.1
32. Manhattans – I Can’t Stand For You To Leave Me
33. Continental Showstoppers – Not Too Young
34. Creative Funk – Funk Power
35. Sisters Of Righteous – That’s How I Feel
36. Kool & The Gang – Give It Up
37. Johnny “Hammond” Smith – Dirty Apple
38. Gate Wesley & The Gaturs – Do The Batman
Outro: Shirley Scott – Soul Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home