Thursday, March 13, 2008

Playlist for 3/12/08 w/Host Brother Wayne

Intro: I’m Gonna Make You Love Me - Brothers Of Hope
01. Archie Bell& the Drells - Tighten Up Pt.2
02. Jackie Wilson - The Who Who Song
03. Bobby Rush - Much Too Much
04. Otis Redding - Demonstration
05. Ernie K. Doe - My Little Marie
06. Lowell Fulsom - No Hard Feelings
07. Freddie Scott & the Four Steps - Same Ole Beat
08. Al King - I Can’t Understand
09. Tommy Strand & the Upper Hand - Funky Way To Treat Somebody
10. Paul Kelly - Soul Flow
11. Al Green - All Because
12. Earl Gaines - If You Want What I Got
13. Luther Ingram - Missing You
14. Little Mack Simmons - Givin Me A Hard Time
15. Sam & Dave - You Don’t Know
16. Little Willie John - All Around The World
17. Don Julian & the Meadowlarks - Oop Booby Oop
18. Cliff Nobles - We Got Our Thing Together
19. Jackie Wilson - You Showed Me How To Be Happy
20. Solomon Burke - I Can’t Stop
21. Ron Henderson & Choice Of Color - The Real Thing
22. The Sister & the Brothers - Yeah, You’re Right
23. Earl Foster - Jodines Walk (Inst.)
24. Oliver Sain - Scratch My Back
25. Bo Kirkland - I Sure Got A Thing For You
26. Al Green - You Say It
27. Ben E. King - It’s Amazing
28. Four Tops - Don’t Let Him Take Your Love
29. A.A.B.B. - Pick Up The Pieces One By One
30. Creative Funk - Moving World
31. James & Bobby Purify - Do Your Thing
32. Bobby Powell - Into My Own Thing
33. Tommy Hunt - Searching For My Baby
34. Lowell Fulsom - Tramp
35. Howlin Wolf - Evil
36. Luther Ingram - Puttin’ Game Down
37. Manhattans - I Don’t Wanna Go
Outro: Soul Song - Shirley Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home