Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sept. 5, 2006 - Eli Polonsky in for Larry Miller

(R) - By Request (I) - Instrumental
A couple of tunes for getting back to work after Labor Day, then fairly random.

01. Paul Butterfield Blues Band - The Work Song (I)
02. Rolling Stones - Salt Of The Earth
03. Traffic - Shanghai Noodle Facotry
04. Quicksilver Messenger Service - Mona
05. Sly & The Family Stone - Sex Machine (I)
06. Cold Blood w/Lydia Pence - Your Good Thing (R)
07. Mother Earth w/Tracy Nelson - Mother Earth
08. Big Brother & The Holding Co. w/Janis Joplin - I Need A Man To Love
09. Siegel-Schwall Band - Break Song (R) (I)

Birthday Tribute set to Buddy Miles:
10. Electric Flag - Over Loving You
11. Buddy Miles - Them Changes (studio version)
12. Jimi Hendrix' Band Of Gypsys - Power To Love
13. Buddy Miles - Down By The River
14. Carlos Santana & Buddy Miles - Marbles/Lava (I)

15. Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention - Holiday In Berlin, Full Blown (R) (I)
16. Lost & Found concert report w/bed music: Spirit - Elijah (I)
17. David Crosby - What Are Their Names? (R)
18. Neil Young - Till The Morning Comes

Well, that zipped right by!
See you again in two weeks!
Eli Polonsky
eli@wmbr.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home