Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Summer of Soul [Pt. 8] on 7/20/06 w/ CdV

Intro: "The Dap Walk" - Eddie & the Top Notes

The Chips - "You Make Me Feel So Good"
George Perkins - "No Need For a Black Man to Cry"
The Five Royals - "Tears of Joy"
Gladys Knight & the Pips - "Giving Up"
Don Covay - "Seesaw"
Shirley Ellis - "Soul Time"
Sam Dees - "Lonely For You Babe"
Joe Simon - "(You Keep Me) Hangin' On"
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - "Rockin the Same Old Boat"
Laura Lee - "Dirty Man"
Demon Fuzz - "I Put a Spell On You"
Sharon Jones - "I Got the Feeling"
Rosalind Madison - "Fancy"
Freddie North - "She's All I Got"
The Fantastic Johnny C - "Waitin' For the Rain"
James Brown - "Lost Someone"
The Five Royals - "Think"
J.R. Walker & the All Stars - "Hot Cha"
Earl Gaines - "Don't Take My Kindness For Weakness"
Howard Tate - "Ain't Nobody Home"
Sam Cooke - "Fool's Paradise"
George Jackson - "My Desires Are Getting the Better of Me"
Betty Harris - "There's a Break in the Road"
Toussaint McCall - "Nothing Takes the Place of You"
Barbara Acklin - "Love Makes a Woman"
Roscoe Shelton - "Strain on My Heart"
Jon Lucien - "What a Difference Love Makes"
O.V. Wright - "I Don't Know Why"
Johnny Soul - "Lonely Man"
Al Greene & the Soul Mates - "Back Up Train"
Jackie Ross - "Selfish One"
Johnny Bragg - "I'm Free"
Obrey Wilson - "If You Were There"
Reuben Bell - "Action Speaks Louder Than Words"
Solomon Burke - "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home