Friday, July 14, 2006

The Summer of Soul [Pt. 7] on 7/13/06 w/ CdV

Intro: "The Dap Walk" - Eddie & the Top Notes

Howard Tate - "Get It While You Can"
Bobby Patterson - "I'm a Slave To You"
Ben E. Troy - "I Miss You"
Billy Stewart - "Fat Boy"
Baby Washington - "How Lonely"
Donny Hathaway - "Jealous Guy"
The Knight Brothers - "Margaret"
Fontella Bass - "Now That I've Found a Good Thing"
Steve Mancha - "Don't Make Me a Storyteller"
Robert Jay - "Alcohol (Part 1)"
Sharon Jones - "You Better Think Twice"
The Soul Stirrers - "Jesus Be a Fence Around Me"
Ben Aiken - "God Bless My Girl"
Johnny Adams - "One Day"
Bobby Marchan - "What Can I Do"
Aretha Franklin - "That's All I Want From You"
Walter Foster - "Your Search Is Over"
Inez & Charlie Foxx - "Here We Go Round-The Mulberry Bush"
The Sims Twins - "I've Got To Win Your Love"
Billy Harner - "A Message To My Baby"
Alton Ellis - "My Willow Tree"
Wayne McGhie & the Sounds of Joy - "Cool It"
Ted Taylor - "Be Ever Wonderful"
Delia Gartrell - "Fight Fire With Fire"
Solomon Burke - "What Am I Living For?"
Danny Monday - "Good Taste of Love"
Big Dee Irwin (w/ Little Eva) - "Another Night With The Boys"
Dobie Gray - "Look At Me"
The Swingin' Tomatoes - "Get It"
Lee Dorsey - "Yes We Can"
Bob & Earl - "Send For Me, I'll Be There"
The Five Keys - "Close Your Eyes"
The Invincibles - "Can't Win"
Benny Latimore - "I'm Just An Ordinary Man"
The Originals - "Keep Me"
Aaron Neville - "Why Worry"
Lee Martell - "A Good Woman"
Duke & Leonard - "Just Do The Best You Can"
O.V. Wright - "I Was Born All Over"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home