Monday, June 26, 2006

The Summer of Soul [Pt. 4] 6/22/06 w/ CdV

Intro: "The Dap Walk" - Ernie and the Top Notes

The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - "Love Land"
Willie Hightower - "I Love You"
Sam Cooke - "Good Times"
Wilson Pickett - "Can't Stop a Man in Love"
Clarence Carter - "Soul Deep"
The Faders - "Just Like a Woman"
Bobby Williams - "Baby I Need Your Love"
Arthur Alexander - "Soldier of Love"
La Vern Baker - "Jim Dandy"
The Sensational Cymbals - "When Will It End?"
The Marvelows - "I Do"
Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces - "Searching for My Love"
Charles May & Annette May Thomas - "Keep My Baby Warm"
Garnet Mimms - "The Truth Hurts"
The Robins - "Whaddya Want"
Joe Stubbs - "Hey, Hey"
Jimmy Delphs - "Feels Like the Summer's Coming On"
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - "These Hands (Small But Mighty)"
Jerry Butler - "What's the Use of Breaking Up"
Eddie Floyd - "Blood is Thicker Than Water"
Neo-Soul:
Jamie Lidell - "Multiply"
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - "How Do You Let a Good Man Down"
Joss Stone - "Fell in Love with a Boy"
Donnie - "Big Black Buck"
Angie Stone (w/ Betty Wright) - "That Kind of Love
Betty Wright - "Sweet Wonder"
Doris Allen - "Hangin' Heavy in My Heart"
Demon Fuzz - "Disillusion"
Darondo - "I Want Your Love So Bad"
The Angelic Choir - "Wade in the Water"
George Perkins - "Cryin' in the Streets"
Willie Tee - "Teasin' You"
Clay Hammond - "You've Got Me Tamed"
Big Frank & the Essences - "I Won't Let Her See Me Cry"
Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces - "Try My Love Again"
The Temptations - "Let Your Hair Down"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home