Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Summer of Soul [Pt. 3] 6/15/06 w/ CdV

Intro: "The Dap Walk" - Ernie and the Top Notes

Syl Johnson - "I Resign From Your Love"
Charlie Hodges - "Bless Your Heart"
Dee Clark - "Nobody But You"
Eddie Floyd - "I've Never Found a Girl"
Nathaniel Mayer - "Village of Love"
The Steelers - "Get It From the Bottom"
Little Jerry Williams - "I'm the Lover Man"
Ike & Tina Turner - "I Idolize You"
Larry Birdsong - "Somebody, Somewhere"
James Carr - "Pouring Water on a Drowning Man"
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - "I Just Dropped In..."
The Tams - "The Truth Hurts"
Edd Henry - "Your Replacement is Here"
Nolan Chance - "Just Like the Weather"
Little Willie John - "Talk to Me, Talk to Me"
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - "Further Up the Road"
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - "No Sweeter Girl"
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - "Sad Feeling"
Chevrone Scott - "I'm Movin' On"
The Wailers - "Mellow Mood"
Tyrone Davis - "Can I Change My Mind"
Buddy Ace - "Do What You Think is Best"
Mabel Lee - "Skip It, Flip It"
Jesse Anderson - "You'd Better Think Twice"
Grand Prix - "I See Her Pretty Face"
Sam Baker - "Something Tells Me"
Jackie Beavers - "I Need My Baby"
Little Willie John - "All Around the World"
Gloria Jones - "Tainted Love"
Jimmy Reed - "Bright Lights, Big City"
Chuck Willis - "Call My Name"
Manhattens - "The Feeling Is Mutual"
Clifford Curry - "She Shot a Hole in My Soul"
The Pastels - "Been So Long"
Earl Connelly - "Just to Hold My Hand"
Gene Allison - "You Can Make It If You Try"
Rosco Gordon - "Just a Little Bit"
O.V. Wright - "Eight Men, Four Women"
Nat Phillips - "I'm Sorry I Hurt You"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home