Friday, June 02, 2006

The Summer of Soul [Pt. 1] 6/1/06 w/ CdV

Intro: "The Dap Walk" - Ernie and the Top Notes

The George Benson Quartet - "Summertime"
Roscoe Robinson - "That's Enough"
Solomon Burke - "Cry to Me"
Lynn Varnado - "Tell Me What's Wrong"
King Floyd - "It's Wonderful"
Oscar Brown, Jr. - "Work Song"
Irma Thomas - "Take a Look"
Joe Bataan - "So Young, Too Young"
Little Bob and the Lollipops - "Please Believe Me"
The Voices of East Harlem - "Cashin' In"
Bobby Patterson - "Then You'll Know"
Mary Love - "Born to Live with Heartache"
Donnie Hathaway - "Je Vous Aime (I Love You)"
Them Two - "Am I a Good Man"
The Servicemen - "I'll Stop Loving You"
Joe Tex - "I Should Have Kissed Her More"
Bobby Powell (with Jackie Johnson) - "I'm Gonna Leave You"
Roy Hamilton - "A Great Romance"
The Notations - "It's All Right"
James & Bobby Purify - "You Can't Keep a Good Man Down"
The Falcons - "I Found Love"
Eddie Bo - "I'm Wise"
Harold Dorman - "Mountain of Love"
The Dreamlovers (with Doug Banks) - "Bless Your Soul"
Bill Deal and the Rhondells - "I've Been Hurt"
Alton Ellis - "You Make Me So Very Happy"
Sam Cooke - "A Change Is Gonna Come"
The Tams - "What Kind of Fool"
The Arrows - "We Have Love"
Bettye Everett - "Take Me"
C.J. Leach - "Branded"
The Barons - "Makin' It Better"
Marion Black - "Who Knows"
The Avons - "Since I Met You Baby"
Don Bryant - "A Call of Distress"
Danleers - "One Summer Night"
Madeline Bell - "That's What Friends Are For"
Kim Weston - "A Love Like Yours"
Byrdie Green - "Return of the Prodigal Son"
Herman Griffin - "Dream Girl"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home