Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lost and Found

Lost and Found- Tuesday 5/16/2006

The Larry Mellow Show- in a Miller Mood...

SONGS IN THE KEY OF D:
Fred Neil: “The Dolphins”
Donovan: “Colours”
Bonnie Raitt: “Can’t Find My Way Home” (from a live 1972 radio concert)
Incredible String Band: “Cousin Caterpillar”

Robin Trower: “Bridge of Sighs”
John Mayall: “Broken Wings”
Steppenwolf: “Desperation”

Cream: “As You Said”
Randy Newman: “I Think It’s Going to Rain Today” -live (R)
Neil YOung: “On the Beach (R)
Youngbloods: “The Rain Song”
Grateful Dead: “Ripple”

Bonzo Dog Band: “Quiet Talks and Summer Walks” (R)
Simon & Garfunkel: “Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme”
Pentangle: “Bruton Town”
Tim Buckley: “Hallucinations”

Pink Floyd: “Fearless”
Moody Blues: “Legend of a Mind”
King Crimson: “I Talk to the Wind”
Procol Harum: “Broken Barricades”

Jim Kweskin: “Relax Your Mind”
Moby Grape: “Naked if I Want To”
Leon Russell: “Hummingbird”
Delaney and Bonnie: “Medley: Come on in my Kitchen; Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean; Going Down the Road Feeling Bad”

George Harrison: “Isn’t It a Pity”

Well, I finally figured out how to post my playlist, but how do I get those easy-to-read white letters like everybody else?- L.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home