Friday, February 24, 2006

Playlist for Christopher Vyce on February 24, 2006

Intro: "About Noon" - The Mar-Kays

Josh White - "That's My Song"
Tony Joe White - "Soul Francisco"
Mott the Hoople - "Original Mixed-Up Kid"
The Primitive - "You Said"
Jackie DeShannon - "Should I Cry"
Wind - "Love Flashin' Through Me"
Don Nix - "I Need You"
Free - "Wishing Well"
Alex Chilton - "I Wish I Could Meet Elvis"
King Crimson - "Cat Food"
Fairport Convention - "Time Will Show the Wiser"
The Byrds - "Boston"
The Kinks - "Sweet Lady Genevieve"
The Stooges - "Down on the Street"
Capt. Beefheart & His Magic Band - "Electricity"
Phoebe Snow - "No Show Tonight"
The Wackers - "Breathe Easy"
Be Bop Deluxe - "Stage Whisper"
John Martyn - "Over the Hill"
Buffalo Springfield - "I'm Your Kind of Guy"
The Blues Prophets - "Worried Life Blues"
Leroy Carr - "It's Too Short"
Muddy Waters - "I Want to Be Loved"
Mississippi John Hurt - "Nobody Cares for Me"
Charles Caldwell - "I'll Do Anything You Say"
Bob Dylan - "Gotta Travel On"
The Byrds - "The Christian Life"
The Wilde Knights - "Beaver Patrol"
Brinsley Schwartz - "Country Girl"
The Gurus - "Roads to Nowhere"
The Resonars - "The Golden Age"
Eden's Children - "I Wonder Why"
Montage - "An Audience with Miss Priscilla Gray"
T.Rex - "Ride a White Swan"
The Nomads - "This Life Is Not For Me"
The Litter - "Action Woman"
Mylon - "Why You Been Gone So Long?"
John Holt - "A Love I Can Feel"
The Daisy Chain - "Run Spot Run"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home