Friday, February 17, 2006

Christopher Vyce's Lost & Found playlist for Friday, February 17th, 2006

Intro: "About Noon" - The Mar-Kays

Iggy & the Stooges - "Search and Destroy"
The Fuzztones - "1-2-5"
Be Bop Delux - "Maid in Heaven"
The Lost - "Everybody Knows"
The Animals - "Talking 'Bout You"
"Spider" John Koerner - "Sometimes I Can't Help Myself"
Scott Walker - "The Old Man's Back Again"
Steve Ellis & the Starfires - "On My Mind"
Big Star - "My Life is Right"
Free - "Travelin' in Style"
Esquerita - "Why Did It Take So Long?"
Hasil Adkins - "Teenie Weenie Waddy Kiss"
Frank Zappa - "Dirty Love"
The Raspberries - "I Wanna Be With You"
Clean Living - "In Heaven There Is No Beer"
The Southerland Brothers Band - "Sleeping Dog"
Lee Dorsey - "My Old Car"
The Turtles - "You Baby"
Koko Taylor - "Wang Dang Doodle"
John Mayall's Bluesbreakers - "All Your Love"
Sonny Boy Williamson - "The Key"
Lonesome Sundown - "Gonna Stick to You, Baby"
Elvis Presley - "Trying to Get to You"
Grateful Dead - "Ripple"
Roger McGuinn - "I'm So Restless"
Bob Dylan (with J. Cash) - "Girl from the North Country"
The Byrds - "You Ain't Going Nowhere"
Kitty Wells - "My Cold, Cold Heart is Melting Now"
The International Submarine Band - "Blue Eyes"
Lyn Ahrens - "No More Kings"
The Hollies - "Listen to Me"
Utopia - "I Just Want to Touch You"
The Yardbirds - "The Nazz Are Blue"
The Kinks - "Here Come the People in Gray"
The Elevators - "Tropical Fish"
John Lennon - "God"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home