Sunday, December 04, 2005

CDV's playlist for December 2 for the "Get Outta the Garage" show

Intro: "About Noon" - The Mar-Kays

The Pretty Things - "She's Fine She's Mine"
Count Five - "Psychotic Reaction"
The Easybeats - "Sorry"
The Bad Seeds - "A Taste of the Same"
Nightcrawlers - "Want Me"
Mile Ends - "Bottle Up & Go"
The Emperers - "I Want My Woman"
Edge of Darkness - "Mean Town"
The Standells - "Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White"
Sparkles - "No Friend of Mine"
Fountain of Youth - "Don't Blame Me"
The Uniques - "You Ain't Tough"
The Music Machine - "Talk Talk"
The Wailers - "You Weren't Using Your Head"
Oscar Five - "No More"
The Mourning After - "Things You Do"
Groupies - "I'm a Hog for You"
Eddie Cochran - "Somethin' Else"
The Monks - "Love Came Tumblin' Down"
The Ventures - "Theme from The Wild Angels"
The Gants - "Road Runner"
The Pretty Things - "Get Yourself Home"
The Hombres - "Let it Out"
The Sonics - "Shot Down"
Cindells - "Don't Bring Me Down"
Rare Breed - "Beg, Borrow, and Steal"
Hasil Adkins - "When I Saw You Last Night"
Vagrants - "I Can't Make a Friend"
Nobody's Children - "Good Times"
The Out Cast - "Everything's Alright"
The Bold - "Gotta Get Some"
The Cryan Shames - "Sugar & Spice"
Laymen - "Practice What You Preach"
The Wailers - "Bama Lama Bama Loo"
The Cult - "You're Just My Kind"
The Sonics - "I'm Goin' Home"
Blues Magoos - "Nothin' Yet"
The Atlantics - "Come On"
John Hammond - "I Wish You Would"
The Remains - "Why Do I Cry"
The Zakary Thaks - "Face to Face"
Dry Ice - "Lucy Mae"
Little Boy Blues - "You Don't Love Me"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

Whew!
CV

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey uncle! Looks good!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home