Friday, November 11, 2005

Christopher Vyce's Muscle Shoals show on 11-11-05

Intro: The Mar-Kays "About Noon"

The Staple Singers - "I’ll Take You There"
Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces - "When I Get This Feeling"
Arthur Conley - "I’ll Take the Blame"
Percy Sledge - "Take Time to Know Him"
Etta James - "I’d Rather Go Blind"
Arthur Alexander - "You Better Move On"
Jimmy & Bobby Purify - "I’m Your Puppet"
Otis Redding - "You Left Your Water Running"
Laura Lee - "Up Tight Good Man"
Jimmy Hughes - "Steal Away"
Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces - "Searching for My Love"
Mel & Tim - "Starting All Over Again"
The Dells - "Give Your Baby a Standing Ovation"
Aretha Franklin - "I’ve Never Loved a Man"
Johnnie Taylor - "Darling, I Love You"
Aretha Franklin - "Good to Me As I Am to You"
Joe Stampley & the Uniques - "All These Things"
The Gants - "I Want Your Lovin’"
Clarence Carter - "The Oldtime Feeling"
Otis Rush - "My Love Will Never Die"
Jim Capaldi - "Anniversary Song"
Rod Stewart - "Tonight’s the Night"
Joe Stampley & the Uniques - "Not Too Long Ago"
Boz Scaggs - "I’ll Be Long Gone"
Steely Dan - "My Old School"
The Band - "King Harvest (Will Surely Come)"
Arlo Guthrie - "Alice’s Restaurant Massacree"

Outro: Mulatu Astake - "Yegelle Tetzeta"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home