Thursday, December 06, 2007

Lost & Found playlist for 12/6/07

Intro: "Spreadin' Honey" - The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band

Background music for the show: Benny Goodman - The Essential...

The Fuller Brothers - "Moaning, Groaning, and Crying"
Freddi/Henchi & the Soul Setters - "Funky to the Bone"
Danny White - "The Little Bitty Things"
Charlie Whitehead - "Between the Lines"
Bettye Swann - "The Man That Said No"
Otis Redding - "Merry Christmas Baby"
The Jewels - "Opportunity"
Jackie Wilson - "I Get the Sweetest Feeling"
Archie Bell & the Drells - "When You Left Heartache Began"
The Four Mints - "You're My Desire"
Otis Redding - "Remember Me"
The Windjammers - "Poor Sad Child (Pt. 1)"
The Dynamites - "Come On In"
Hank Jacobs & the TKOs - "Tam-A-Rind"
East of Underground - "Bet'Ya Never Lose My Love/California Dreamer"
Donny Hathaway - "This Christmas"
The Diplomats - "Cards on the Table"
O.V. Wright - "The Bottom Line"
Lenny Williams - "Problem Solver"
Joyce Jones - "Help Me Make Up My Mind"
The Grodeck Whipperjenny - "Sittin' on a Tongue"
Purple Image - "We've Got to Pull Together"
Demon Fuzz - "I Put a Spell on You"
Black Merda - "Reality"
Pieces of Peace - "I Still Care"
Black Sugar - "I Want to Believe"
Rod St. James - "I'm Going Home"
Lil' Bob - " My Heart's on Fire"
Bobby Angelle - "Please Take Me Back"
Pearl Bailey - "Five Pound Box of Money"
Tommy Youngblood - "Back in the Saddle"
Joe Simon - "I See Your Face"
The M-M's & the Peanuts - "Can't Say No"
Gerald Sims - "You'll Never Be Sorry"
James Brown - "Go Power at Christmas Time"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home