Friday, September 07, 2007

CDV playlist for 9/6/07

Intro: "Spreadin' Honey" - The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band

Background music for the show: Coleman Hawkins - Soul

Sam Cooke - "Nobody Know the Trouble I've Seen"
The Watts 103rd Rhythm Street Band - "Love Land"
The Exotics - "Don't Lead Me On"
The Dynamics - "I Don't Want Nobody to Lead Me On"
Bettye LaVette - "I Still Want to Be Your Baby (Take Me Like I Am)"
Chuck Jackson - "Millionaire"
Sugar Pie Desanto - "Soulful Dress"
Bobby Bland - "Shoes"
The Detroit Emeralds - "Just Now and Then"
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - "100 Days, 100 Nights"
James Brown & the Famous Flames - "Tell Me What You're Gonna Do"
Nathaniel Mayer & the Fortune Braves - "(I Want) Love & Affection (Not the House of Correction)"
Mickey Murray - "I Can't Tell You"
Tower of Power - "Clever Girl"
Parliment - "Funky Woman"
Joe Simon - "Hangin' On"
Bettye Swann - "I Think I'm Falling In Love"
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - "Something's Changed"
Betty Everett - "Too Hot to Hold"
The 4 Avalons - "I Don't Want To Be a Playboy"
Nilo Espinosa y Orquesta - "Baby Boogaloo"
Mongo Santamaria - "We Got Latin Soul"
The Joe Cuba Sextet - Push, Push, Push"
Chollo Rivera & the Latin Soul Drives - "Latin Soul Drive is Here"
Nico Estrada y su Sonora - "Ven Pa' Mi Casa"
Betty Davis - "Anti Love Song"
Jeanne & the Darlings - "How Can You Mistreat the One You Love?"
The Dynamics - "She's for Real (Bless You)"
Jimmy Braswell - "This Time It's Got to Be for Real"
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - "Humble Me"
The Venturas - "Calling You Baby"
Charles Bradley - "Heartaches & Pain"
The Swinging Seven - "Football"

Outro: "Spreadin' Honey" - The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home