Friday, June 08, 2007

CDV's Lost and Found playlist for 6/7/07

The Summer of Soul: Part the Second

Intro: "Spreadin' Honey" - The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band

Background music for the show: Richard "Groove" Holmes - Soul Message

The Moonglows - "Sincerely"
Joe Perkins - "Wrapped Up In Your Love"
The Double Soul - "I Can't Use You"
Carmelita - "Isn't It Lonely"
Clarence "Frogman" Henry - "The Glory of Love"
Rod St. James - "Pisces Child"
Joe Tex - "Papa Was Too"
Al Green - "I Want to Hold Your Hand"
Ray Charles - "Mess Around"
Ruby Andrews - "I Don't Wanna Wake Up"
James & Bobby Purify - "So Many Reasons"
Freddie Waters - "I Love You I Love You"
Four Mints - "Too Far Gone"
Bobby "Blue" Bland - "Don't Cry No More"
A Band of Bees - "Listening Man"
Betty Davis - "Your Man My Man"
Laura Lee - "Wedlock is a Padlock"
Solomon Burke - "I'm Hanging Up My Heart For You"
Norm West - "Hey Little Girl"
Mickey Murray - "Fat Girl"
Freddie Scott - "Are You Lonely For Me"
Freddie Scott - "Cry to Me"
Allen Toussaint - "Am I Expecting Too Much?"
Gospel Comforters - "Jesus Will Help Me"
The Soul Brothers Six - "What Can You Do When You Ain't Got Nobody?"
Jackie Mittoo - "Love Life"
Milton Henry - "Good Old Days"
Joe Cuba Sextet - "A Las Seis"
Chollo Rivera & the Latin Soul Drives - "Latin Soul Drive is Here!"
Thomas Henry - "Nobody Else Will Do"
Willie Gable - "Eternally"
Gene Allison - "I Understand"
Edward Hamilton & the Natural Looks - "My Darling Baby"
Billy Joe Young - "I Had My Heart Set on You"
Roscoe Robinson - "That's Enough"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home