Thursday, June 28, 2007

CDV playlist for 6/28/07

The Summer of Soul: Part the Fifth

Intro: "Spreadin' Honey" - The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band

Background music for the show: The Curtis Counce Group - Carl's Blues

Ted Taylor - "Be Ever Wonderful"
Willie Hobbs - "Where Did I Go Wrong?"
Johnny Ace - "Cross My Heart"
Jimmy Church - "I Don't Care Who Knows It"
The Isley Brothers - "I Say Love"
The Visitors - "Until You Came Along"
Dry Bread - "Words to My Song"
The Heptones - "One Love"
Augustine Ramirez - "Pack My Bag"
The Budos Band - "Chicago Falcon"
Alter Ray Black - "Just Because The Package Has Been Unwrapped"
Percy Sledge - "It Tears Me Up"
Otis Redding & Carla Thomas - "Are You Lonely For Me Baby"
Lattimore Brown - "Otis is Gone"
The Unifics - Got to Get You"
The Tikis - "One More Chance"
Joe Tex - "I Gotcha"
The Hesitations - "Overworked and Underpaid"
Leon Peterson - "Now You're On Your Own"
Betty Davis - "Shoo-B-Doop & Cop Him"
The Soul Searchers - "Funk to the Folks"
Solomon Burke - "Party People"
Ted Ford - "Please Give Me Another Chance"
Van & Titus - "Cry Baby Cry"
Margie Hendrix - "9i Got) Your Mama's Recipe"
Sam Baker - "Something Tells Me"
Earl Gaines - "That's How Strong My Love Is"
Geater Davis - "I've Got to Pay the Price"
The Dynamics - "I Don't Want Nobody to Lead Me On"
Jimmy Hughes - "I Like Everything About You"
O.V. Wright - "When You Took Your Love From Me"
Allen Toussaint - "Last Train"
Fontella Bass - "Who You Gonna Blame?"
Roscoe Shelton - "I Know Your Heart Has Been Broken"
R.B. Greaves - "This Is Soul"

Outro: "Yegelle Tetzeta" - Mulatu Astake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home